Have you ever thought what your next business steps could be? How you can better reach and promote your cookies and products? How you can increase your revenue and profit? If you desire to grow your start-up bakery or business and specifically increase sales, this consultation could be beneficial to you. This idea for having a dedicated consulting questionnaire stems from how 6 B’s Creations has done business and from receiving numerous business related questions that simply require a more thoughtful response than a simple email or direct message.
Something that my husband and I do regularly is “bounce” ideas off each other. Some ideas are great. Some ideas are not. What I have grown to realize is that these brainstorming sessions are invaluable. My husband holds an MBA (Masters in Business Administration) and he definitely makes me think strategically as to my decision making process and how to grow our little business. Thankfully, we have doubled our revenue goals in our first two years and are on track to do the same in our third year in business. Our social media platforms and product lines have seen consistent growth through three years of being online. We have a slow-growth, work hard mentality to our entire approach. Being completely transparent, there is no single magical answer to success. Success is unique to each business. It requires a thoughtful, well-timed, strategic approach.
In this strategic plan, we (my husband and I) will analyze your current business and provided written feedback through various business “lenses” such as your general business profile, product information and development, marketing and business management. Participating in a business consultation is not easy as there are no easy answers for how to become successful. What we will promise you is that we will be honest and provide the best possible solutions we see for your company.
Depending on your personal and business needs, we will offer a variety of options that are outlined below. Please feel free to email us through our contact form if you have any questions before purchasing.
*Background picture from @thesweetdesignshoppe
- You will receive a lengthy questionnaire with over 80 questions pertaining to the following categories:
- Business Overview
- Product Information
- Business Management & Operations
- After purchasing this product, you will have access to a detailed strategic questionnaire about your business through a Google form. You will have 3 weeks to complete and return your completed responses to 6 B’s Creations by email. In full transparency, this questionnaire is lengthy and will take one to three hours to complete.
- Once we receive your answers, we will respond back with any questions we may have within one week. Your final action plan will be finalized within three weeks of us receiving your questionnaire if not sooner. If you purchased a plan to speak with us over the phone, we will arrange that time over the phone to be completed within two weeks of you receiving your action plan from us. If you purchased a one-on-one, private lesson, times and dates will be determined based on our availability.
Tier 1 - Consolidated Recommendations: $200
- You will receive three general recommendations in writing for boosting sales, specifically reaching your target market and customer base and overall improvement recommendations for your products. Our responses will be determined from all of your written responses on the attached form. Each recommendation will be in writing and average one to two paragraphs in length.
- This tier is beneficial to those looking for straightforward and consolidated consulting information.
Tier 2 - Business Overview Critique and Detailed Analysis: $400
- In addition to tier 1, you will receive a ½ - one page, detailed analysis of your business overview section. This will include additional critiques and recommendations based on your answers provided in the business overview section only.
Tier 3 - Product Information: $600
- In addition to tier 2, you will receive a ½ to one page, detailed analysis of your Business Overview section. This will include additional critiques and recommendations based on your answers provided in the product information section.
Tier 4 - Marketing: $800
- In addition to tier 3 and above, you will receive a ½ to one page, detailed analysis of your Business Overview section. This will include additional critiques and recommendations based on your answers provided in the Marketing overview section.
Tier 5 - Business Management: $1000
- In addition to tier 4 and above, you will receive a ½ to one page, detailed analysis of your business overview section. This will include additional critiques and recommendations based on your answers provided in the Marketing overview section.
Tier 6 - Personal Conversation Follow-Up $1200
- In addition to tier 5 and above, you will receive up to a 30 minute Facetime or phone call which will be held within two weeks of receiving the above reports. This will allow you to ask follow up questions to our recommendations and ask for clarification on further subjects and details which will likely “pop up” from our report on your questionnaire.
Tier 7 - One-on-one Private Lesson:Starting at $1450
- In addition to tier 6 and above, you will have a one-on-one, two hour in-person private lesson with 6 B’s Creations which will go over a pre-arranged decorating technique. Additional hours may be added on if desired.
- You agree to not duplicate the questionnaire and resell in any way for your own business.
- You agree to not communicate or distribute final consultation document from 6 B's Creations without prior written approval.
- 6 B’s Creations does not guarantee sales growth or success from our recommendations and is not responsible for any action or inaction from your part. Any action on your part is completely voluntary and does not hold 6 B’s Creations responsible in any manner for results or lack thereof.
Release and Indemnification
CLIENT hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Consultant, from any and all claims, actions, proceedings, suits, liabilities, damages (actual, consequential, or incidental), settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and other litigation expenses) of every kind, whether known or unknown, incurred by CLIENT arising out of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Consultant be liable for indirect, special or consequential damage suffered by CLIENT in connection, directly or indirectly, with the action or inaction of Consultant under or in relation to this Agreement.
Both CLIENT and Consultant agree that Consultant will act as an independent contractor in the performance of duties under this contract. Accordingly, Consultant shall be responsible for payment of all taxes including Federal and Provincial taxes arising out of Consultant’s activities in accordance with this contract. Nothing contained in this Agreement is intended to constitute the Parties as partners or joint ventures in the legal sense. Neither party intends that a partnership, joint venture or similar relationship be formed by this Agreement or any performance here-under. Neither party shall have any express or implied right or authority to assume or create any obligations on behalf of, or in the name of, the other or to bind the other to any contract, agreement or undertaking with any third party.